DanceTots is a registered COVIDsafe business and have our safety plan in place. We are following the guidelines of Ausdance and the NSW Government:
- Please check in with our QR code on arrival –Sanitise hands on arrival and departure. Please show your vaccination status
- Parents are strongly advised to wear masks while you are waiting in the foyer, but can wait in your car too if you prefer.
- Parents in the mummy/daddy and me classes are strongly advised to wear masks-unless this changes.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken before entering the room.
- Only one parent per child is permitted to bring your child in, please ensure that your child is already dressed, with shoes on and is ready to dance.
- Where possible, DanceTots will have separate entries and exits, please follow the signs.
- Each child will have their own chair or spot to place their belongings on and their own props brought from home (if applicable).
- If you or your child has any cold/flu symptoms no matter how minor, PLEASE STAY HOME. DanceTots reserves the right to not permit anyone into class if they are showing any signs or symptoms.
- Parents are to wait outside, or in their cars, or in the waiting room, provided they are adhering to all social distances measures and no more than 4 people at a time.
- Please wait outside until the previous class has left the room/studio.
- In the event of a lockdown, DanceTots will revert to zoom classes online, if you are not able to do any online classes, DanceTots will offer a credit for future terms.
- In the event DanceTots should be required to intermittently close due to Covid, all classes will be made available via Zoom.
- In the event a teacher may be required to isolate, classes will still be available on Zoom, with confirmation of a negative result provided on return to studio-based classes.
- If your child is required to isolate, you can attend make-up classes on return, or have your account credited for future classes.
- Refunds will only be processed if your child is not returning to DanceTots. Any refunds will be processed at the end of the current term.