“The small child at dancing class may never become a professional dancer – but the courtesies and disciplines, as well as the joy in movement, will touch her forever” HELEN THOMSON, 1943
DanceTots is a registered COVIDsafe business and have our safety plan in place. We are following the guidelines of Ausdance and the NSW Government:
- Please check in with our QR code on arrival – please download the NSW service app, if you haven’t already.
- Sanitise hands on arrival and departure.
- Parents are strongly advised to wear masks while you are waiting in the foyer, but can wait in your car too if you prefer.
- Parents in the mummy/daddy and me classes are strongly advised to wear masks-unless this changes.
- Your child’s temperature will be taken before entering the room.
- Only one parent per child is permitted to bring your child in, please ensure that your child is already dressed, with shoes on and is ready to dance.
- Where possible, DanceTots will have separate entries and exits, please follow the signs.
- Each child will have their own chair or spot to place their belongings on and their own props brought from home (if applicable).
- If you or your child has any cold/flu symptoms no matter how minor, PLEASE STAY HOME. DanceTots reserves the right to not permit anyone into class if they are showing any signs or symptoms.
- Parents are to wait outside, or in their cars, or in the waiting room, provided they are adhering to all social distances measures and no more than 4 people at a time.
- Please wait outside until the previous class has left the room/studio.
- In the event of a lockdown, DanceTots will revert to zoom classes online, if you are not able to do any online classes, DanceTots will offer a credit for future terms.
DanceTots is a boutique ballet and dance studio catering for tiny dancers from 18 months to 7yrs old.
We thrive on nurturing the love of dance and classical ballet; where every child is made to feel special and not just a number.
Valuable life skills are learnt through structured classes, they learn to trust others and receive lots of encouragement. Our enchanting ballet classes awaken their imagination through movement, watch their confidence grow and develop beautiful friendships that will last a life time.
DanceTots is very proud to announce that we are now officially recognised by Kinderballet™ to offer Kinderballet Accredited Classes – Australia’s Most loved Pre school Ballet Program, the only studio on the upper north shore to offer this wonderful program. See the Kinderballet website for more details: www.kinderballet.com.au
“DanceTots and Miss Sophia are just incredible. Such a warm and welcoming class tailored so perfectly for the age of the children attending. My daughter LOVES ballet day and I am pretty sure she wishes it was a ballet day everyday! Thanks Miss Sophia, I cannot recommend this dance school enough!” – Laura